Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Working from home

There was some crazy accident that SHUT DOWN the Golden Gate bridge this morning, thus I had to work from home. BOOO!  I HATE working from home.  1) Its lonely. 2) Accomplishing anything is 10x harder ... can't just stop by someone's office for a quick chat. And 3) I feel like everyone else has to pick up my slack.

And some random person tweeted me and recommend I work at a free wi-fi coffee shop ... honestly never even occurred to me.  But I hate those people who have work convos from coffee shops.  Plus, if I had spent the day in a Starbucks I wouldn't have been able to hang with these bitches:



2 comments:

  1. Dumb question - did you snap that with your laptop camera? Nice light leaks.

    - j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I have epic lighting in the apartment thanks to two sky lights and 6 windows ... and yes, its a studio.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...