Friday, May 21, 2010

The Midnight Hour

I have a severe aversion to ever going to bed before midnight. I don't know why. When I lived in Boston I was in bed by 10pm on the dot most of the time. Maybe because I no longer work 12 hours a day? I personally think its because there are so many things I want to do in the little free time I have.

- catch up on tv shows
- watch that movie I've been meaning to see
- talk to some friends
- go to the gym
- download new music
- play with the cat
- laundry
- cook new recipes
- tidy the apartment
- go out
- start drawing and painting again
- refresh my French speaking skills
- play a computer game
- read the mountain of books staring at me from my shelves

The list could really go on and on. There honestly just aren't enough hours in the day. I'm not a huge fan of living in SF but just the idea of how much extra time I might have if I moved across the bridge makes it so damn tempting. Agh. Next time around I'm getting an apartment within walking distance of my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...