Thursday, April 8, 2010

WANT!

Ever so often I lurk on amazing designer clothes and end up slobbering all over my keyboard and hiding my credit card. Tonight was one of those times and I found a couple gems I'll be dreaming about.

I saw a dress from Twelfth Street by Cynthia Lee a month or two ago and fell in love with the print but not the dress. And now I've found a different style with the same print, and its BEAUTIFUL.



As it turns out I love LOVE Twelfth Street dresses. I'm seriously considering purchasing the dress below to wear to the 4 (and counting) weddings I'll be attending over the next 2 years. Its perfect for summer/spring weddings and classy but still fun and vibrant. Only $300 ugh. Guess I'll be eating ramen for the next couple months.



I also found this AMAZING oversized shrug from Juicy Couture and I am so not a Juicy lover but this sweater looks crazy comfy. Its also CRAZY expensive ($248) *CRY*. I need a raise PRONTO! Seriously, as soon as I can afford to, I'm going to start indulging and buying myself some super nice (and apparently super expensive) clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...