Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More like Drunk Sluts and Douchebags TV

Nice try MTV but playing music videos only between the hours when NO ONE watches TV doesn't redeem you. I guess you have to play them at some time since without music videos can you really call yourself MusicTeleVision? Besides True Life, is there even anything worth watching on MTV anymore? Okay, besides True Life and Gideon Yago?? Once the Real World stopped being "real" and started being "fucking crazy drunk sluts and douchebags" the programming really went down hill. Don't get me wrong, I liked The Hills but I never thought of it as "reality", just crazy good entertainment. But Next, Date My Mom, Parental Control, etc?? COME ON! A poor man's Elimidate. Ugh, I miss the music videos. Watching them on Youtube just isn't the same and Fuse plays some good music and some AWFUL music. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I'm sad TRL is gone. At least you were guaranteed snippets of video during that time slot . . . and crazy screaming but I digress. VHI is just as bad, BRING BACK POP UP VIDEO!! So until MTV plays 75% music videos, I refuse to watch it. It probably helps I don't have cable, haha.

P.S. SWOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...